From boosting energy levels, better brain health, reduced body toxins, lesser acne to lowering sugar levels, and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH : 9 Best Foods To Boost Your Brain Function And Memory – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piG7-fIHXk&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX_Fj7QGEnDspKIL7-U3QDP&index=58
WATCH : 17 SUPERFOODS You Should Make A Part Of Your Daily Diet – https://youtu.be/pUHWiSbBuh4?list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL
#PaleoDiet #PaleoDietBenefits #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Improves Satiation And Hunger Control – 00:46
2. Betters Digestion And Reduced Bloating – 01:43
3. Helps Weight Loss – 02:20
4. Reduces Toxins – 02:55
5. Lessen Acne – 03:23
6. Controls Blood Sugar Levels – 03:56
7. Lowers Heart Disease Risk – 04:44
8. Improved Physical Health – 06:02
9. Better Brain Health – 06:50
10. Helps Build Muscle – 07:30
11. Boosts Energy Levels – 08:03
1. Improves Hunger Control: Han-gry? Familiar with this term? Well, hangry is the combination of hungry and angry, a common symptom of acute or chronic hyperglycemia. It also happens when your blood sugar drops, and you get a rapid onset of hunger correlated with irritability, fatigue, disorientation, and a foggy mind.
2. Better Digestion: Paleo Diet keeps you away from many compounds that negatively impact your digestive tract. For some of you, the foods that may cause digestive issues are sugar, dairy, legumes, and gluten. But the Paleo Diet doesn’t include any of those, so they won’t bother you.
3. Helps Weight loss: The Paleo Diet is lower in carbs and sugars than most Western diets. And it helps you regulate metabolism, lower blood sugar, improve gut health, and reduce systemic inflammation. Moreover, when you go Paleo, you sleep and manage stress better. This increases your body’s fat burning processes naturally and sustainably. One interesting thing is that most people lose weight and increase muscle mass when they stick to the Paleo Diet and have an active lifestyle.
4. Reduces toxins: Toxins are a poison produced from plants and animals that serve as a mechanism of protection. There are natural and man-made toxins. Natural toxins from edible plants are harmless to the human body. But foods with added sugar, mercury in fish, plants infected with pesticides and trans fats produce an unhealthy amount of toxins in your body. Eliminating these types of foods from your diet, and eating fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C can reduce the number of toxins in your body.
5. Lessens Acne: Considered a disease of the western world, acne is non-existent among the islanders of Papua New Guinea. Virtually uninfluenced by modern lifestyles, these islanders are also unaffected by obesity, cardiac disease, and hypertension. In investigating possible reasons why not a single pimple was found in a population of 1,200, researchers noted that the islanders primarily existed on fruit, vegetables, fish, coconut and tubers with a low glycemic index. On the other hand dairy, alcohol, cereal grains, sugar and salt were mostly absent from their daily meals.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i
View original video source